Wednesday 18 July 2007

intro

Hi!

This will be my technical blog: I hope to be able to share a couple of thoughs on software and programming languages (hence the unimaginative title) in rather an irregular manner. This blog is related to my freelancing work done under the name http://www.ib-krajewski.de/ in Munich, Germany.

I'm in first line a C++ kind of a guy: doing it for a quite long time and liking it rather well. But as my interest lies in the technology rather than in evangelism, I was as well enjoing (or not) programming in Java, Perl, Python and some other less known languages (you're right, Ruby is not on the list). Technologically I come from academia and the research on distributed systems and networks, later enhanced with network management, client-server systems, and somentimes even web applications. I liked designing frameworks for other people and objects for my own systems. I hope I'll be able to say something new about languages, programming and aestetics, but it may as well degenate into rants... So be forewarned!

Marek

No comments: